The final step for this year’s renewal process started the last week in January, with 100 members being selected at random for the continuing education hours’ (CEs) audit. Selected members were sent a letter asking for material to support the CEs they reported when renewing their membership. They are required to send supporting documents only for new continuing education hours earned during the current year, not for carryover hours. Of course, members who attend InspectionWorld are credited with the 20 CEs they need for the year.
The membership staff promises more promotions for early renewals next year, and looks forward to providing great service and new benefits throughout 2009. For more information about your membership, contact Sarah Walsh at email@example.com or 847-954-3180.
Smart Track Chapter Modules Perfect for Chapter Meetings
Looking for technical presentations for your next chapter meeting? Smart Track Chapter modules (slide presentation with instructor notes) are available to chapters. To gain access for your chapter, contact Bill Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-954-3187.
Current ASHI Membership
Certified Inspectors: 3,730
Associates with Logo Use: 163
Retired Members: 159
Total : 6,042
ASHI Calendar of Events
- April 17, 2009, Board orientation, Rosemont, Ill.
- April 18, 2009, Board meeting, Rosemont, Ill.
- July 18, 2009, Board meeting, TBD
- Oct. 22-23, 2009, Leadership Training Conference, Rosemont, Ill.
- Oct. 24, 2009, Board meeting, Rosemont, Ill.
- Jan. 17, 2010, Board meeting, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Jan. 17-20, 2010, InspectionWorld, Las Vegas, Nev.