As the insurance markets continue to tighten, obtaining insurance coverage has become increasingly costly and difficult for all professionals, particularly home inspectors. The program developed by ASHI and Business Risk Partners is a long term, stable source of protection against allegations that could cost you your business. As an ASHI endorsed program, the policy is specifically tailored to provide the coverage necessary to protect your home inspection business.
Underwritten by Lloyd’s, the program is managed by Business Risk Partners with Capacity Coverage serving as the agent.
• 10% premium discount for ASHI Members and 5% for ASHI Candidates
• Coverage for claims alleging bodily injury or property damage resulting from an inspection
• Pay for what you need: Optional coverage for WDI/termite inspections, lead paint
and commercial inspections
• Automatic coverage for radon inspections
• Coverage for commercial inspections if less than 10% of services
• Referral coverage indemnifies parties for vicarious liability as a result of covered wrongful acts under the policy
• Prior acts coverage maintains your current retroactive date for no additional premium
• Duty to defend contract providing support and expertise in the resolution of claims
• Definition of Claim includes any written demand, not just lawsuits
• Automatic tail coverage for 60 days after policy expiration
• Policy allows for notice of potential claims, which “locks-in” coverage for any future actual claim
• Elect the 1, 2 or 3-year extended reporting period in the event of cancellation or nonrenewal
• Non-cancelable policy except for the non-payment of premium
To learn more go to www.inspectorinsurance.com or call 866-268-1327.