“I’m going to Disneyland!”
For years, this has been the iconic answer to the “what are you going to do now?” question posed by reporters to top athletes…and now, the question applies to the home inspection profession as well. InspectionWorld California, co-sponsored by ASHI and the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA), will take place January 10-13, 2007, at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, Calif.
Over the course of the four-day event, home inspection professionals will have access to a dynamic education program—over 35 different sessions spanning five tracks—where full conference attendees will receive 20 Membership Renewal Credits (MRCs) for attending. Additionally, the Conference Education committee is in the process of submitting all sessions for approval in states where Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are required.
Daily special events and activities are on the schedule as well, starting with the Greetings from California opening night reception, and culminating with the President’s Gala, a festive affair where attendees can kick back and relax after an intense week of learning. This year, we will be taking over a part of Disney’s California Adventure theme park for this memorable event.
Conference attendees will have plenty of opportunities to visit with over 85 industry-specific vendors in the show’s 30,000-square foot exhibit hall. InspectionWorld exhibitors represent a variety of products and services relevant to the home inspection industry —testing equipment, tools, inspection software, report materials and more.
Finally, since the Disney destination sets the stage for making your business trip into a family affair, we’ve developed a fantastic spouse program to ensure that Inspection-World California will offer something for everyone.
Still need more information to help you decide whether you are “going to Disneyland?” Visit the InspectionWorld California Web site at www.inspection world.org, where you will be able to:
• Register online or print out a registration form to fax or mail
• View the entire education schedule – check out the great topics and speakers we have lined up this year.
• Enroll in Wednesday’s PaRR/FEMA training. Please note: Course participation is limited to 80 people, and the only way to register is by adding this selection in the optional events portion of the online registration form. You must register for the conference to participate in this session.
• Find out everything you need to know about the Disneyland Resort, including how to make reservations at our host facility—the Disneyland Hotel.
• Order your special discount theme park tickets.
• View our current exhibitor list.
• Learn about exhibit, advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
• Check out complete descriptions of all of the conference special events.
After you gather the information that you need, we hope that every one of you will want to say…”I’m going to Disneyland!”