The first and one of the most important obligations for 2003 Committee chairs and Board liaisons is Committee Leadership Day held in Chicago on December 14. This annual session allows for coherent planning to help all the committees operate in concert as they assist the Board in following the Society’s strategic plan.
Branding program opinion survey of Membership launched
More than 500 intended recipients never received the survey designed to collect feedback from the Membership as part of the branding program. That’s how many messages with a link to the survey were bounced back because of invalid e-mail addresses in the ASHI database. There’s no reason for so many Members and Candidates to miss the opportunity to provide feedback on this and many other issues. The Membership Online Directory allows all listed to check and update contact information. If you know of people who are missing out on messages from HQ, please tell them to check and update their information- especially their e-mail address – in the Online Directory. The small percentage of Members and Candidates who do not have e-mail are notified by regular mail.
ASHI’s marketing consultants had already surveyed real estate professionals and homebuying consumers. The survey of the Membership to ensured valid assumptions are used for the program.
ASHI calendar of events
• January 14, 2003, 1 p.m., Council of Representatives meeting, Orlando, Fla.
• January 15, 2003, Board of Directors meeting, Orlando, Fla.
• January 15-18, 2003 InspectionWorld, Orlando, Fla.
• April 11-12, 2003, Board of Directors orientation and meeting, Chicago, Ill.
• July 18-20, 2003, Town Hall gathering and Board of Directors meeting, Washington D.C.
• October 24-25, 2003, Chapter Leadership Day and Board of Directors meeting, Chicago, Ill.
• January 14, 2004, Board of Dir-ectors meeting, Albuquerque, N.M.