For more information on paying dues, contact Yvonne Romanowski at email@example.com.
Membership as of September 1, 2005
- Members: 3,487
- Candidates with Logo Use: 179
- Candidates: 2,245
- Retired Members: 78
- Affiliate Members: 89
- Administrative Suspension: 87*
- TOTAL ASHI MEMBERSHIP: 6,165
Election process continues
The ASHI Officers Nominating Committee will present a slate to voting Members on October 31, 2005, and the slate prepared by the ASHI Directors Nomination Committee will be mailed to Council Representatives on the same date. Voting will close December 5, 2005.
2006 Call for Volunteers—The form for volunteering to serve on an ASHI Committee next year will be distributed in the October editions of The Inspector, ASHI’s monthly e-newsletters for Members and for Candidates. It’s also available online at www.ashi.org, Members only extranet, in the documents section.
ASHI needs your help at NAR®
Attention Northern California Members: Can you spare a few hours to represent your society between October 28-31, 2005? ASHI is currently seeking members to staff the booth at the National Association of Realtors® Conference in San Francisco. Chapter presidents in the area will be asked to help schedule volunteers, so if you’re interested, let your president know. Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biz Op Study available
2005 Home Inspection Business Operations Study, with contributions from more than 2,400 home inspectors, is now available from the ASHI Store. Place your order online or by phone (847-954-3185). ASHI membership price is $89.95; $139.95 for non-members (plus shipping and tax, if applicable).
ASHI calendar of events
- Oct. 20-21, 2005, Chapter Leadership Days, Chicago, Ill.
- Oct. 22, 2005, Board meeting, Chicago, Ill.
- Dec. 3, 2005, Committee Leadership Workshop, Chicago, Ill. (Note new date)
- Jan. 10, 2006, ASHI Council of Representatives Meeting, 1-6 p.m., Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Jan. 11-14, 2006, InspectionWorld, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.<