The ASHI Board of Directors met in Washington, D.C. on July 19, 2003,
and took the following action.
• The charter for a Mississippi ASHI chapter was approved.
• ASHI added a significant Membership benefit by entering into an endorsed program agreement with a health insurance provider. Program information is in the mail. As with the E&O insurance endorsed program, the success of the health insurance program will depend on the participation of the Membership.
• The ASHI Experience Plan for the next 12 months was approved. As part of the plan…
– hands-on experiences were scheduled for Chapter Leadership Day, InspectionWorld 2004 and beyond;
– financing was approved; and
– Candidates w/logo use were included with those eligible to participate in the ASHI Experience.